Wednesday, July 29, 2015

two.



























To my sweet Greta Maeve...at two years.

When we surprised you with your slide for your second birthday, you were so excited. You kept saying, "Thank you!" You knew it was especially for you and showed such gratitude. That moment will forever stay with your dada and me.

We are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of your baby brother or sister. You both share the same due date...July 18. It melts my heart when you kiss mama's tummy and say, "Hi baby!" or when you sit on mama's tummy to try and slide down my legs and I cry out in pain and you say, "I sorry, mama. I sorry, baby."

You can count to ten in Spanish! I didn't even realize you could...I guess Dora taught you this.

You are kind, Greta. You are so smart. You always say, "Please" and "Thank you". As I write this, I"m crying because I am just so proud of the person you are becoming. You lightly touched my face, looked at me with those big brown eyes of yours and said, "Don't cry, mama. It's o-tay," which of course, melted my heart even more, you sweet girl, you. You continue to amaze me each day and I am just soaking up these last few moments we are having as a family of three and look forward to see what a great big sister you will be to this baby of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment