Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"God-sized"

I don't know where he heard it or if he made it up (he has a beautiful mind); but, J, my 5 (and a half!) year old started calling REALLY BIG THINGS, "God-sized", a few months ago.  I love that.  I love that he has "god-sized" love and "god-sized" feelings. 

I hope that I show you "god-sized" love, sister.  I think I love a little better every year. I think. You know O and M are the same number of years apart as you and I.  I wonder if they will be as good of friends. 

We have been saying "god-sized" prayers around here for your family.  I am "god-sized" grateful for you, ever since you were born.

My littlest man is 4 (and a half!) months old!  He is getting so big so fast and changing so much.  It's scary and "god-sized" wonderful.

My goal this year is to be more present with my boys and share with you our joys and struggles, hopefully also with pictures (you may have to teach me a few things about photography).  I also want to keep deepening my relationship with God (and therefore also with people).  I plan to come up with some specific daily/weekly goals soon.

"God-sized" love is great because it is infinite, and yet it keeps growing.  I "god-sized" love you (don't even have to add, "always", you know, since the inference is eternal).

What are your goals for this year, beautiful sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment