Saturday, January 3, 2015

15 & 16 months

She turned 17 months a few days ago, and truth be told, I just haven't carved out any time to update this little blog. As you know, dear sister (and family and a few close friends), we've had "stuff". Happy stuff. Scary stuff. Stuff I'd rather not share at the moment. But I couldn't not share these photos. (most of them from our California trip in November) I mean...this baby. I just can't get enough of her.




















































To my goober...over the course of two months (15 and 16)

You give the best high fives and you say "high" when you give them away.

When something is hot, you blow on it and say "Hot! Hot!", even if it's just pretend.

You look like an angel when you sleep.

You like to rip up magazines into teeny tiny bits of paper and then hide them in various places...like the DVD player.

You say, "uh-oh, no, bye bye, hi, yeah yeah, wow, Peppa (for Peppa Pig), mama, dada, mo (for milk and more), up, all done, hot, hat, tea, apple, wa (for water), crack-ah, sock, shoe, eye, nose, ear, mou (for mouth), side (for outside), plea (for please), go! go! go! and ho! ho! ho! and dee dong! (For ding dong) I'm sure you say other words, but those are the ones that come to mind.

You started holding our hands when we were in California. And you love it when your dada and I hold your hand on either side and go, "1, 2, 3...whoopie!"


When your cousin, Julian, played Old MacDonald Had a Farm on the piano, you would sing, "E-I-E-I-OOOOOO". 

You prefer to "read" books on your own now.

Snuggle time with you is the best time.






1 comment: