Wednesday, April 24, 2013

27 weeks



















...and I am so sick of bananas. Instead, I make banana bread from the very ripe bananas that I look at with disgust. (I have some baking in the oven now. I like to add chocolate chips. I call it "monkey bread")

I am unusually scared of falling. I keep imagining all these different scenarios where I fall directly on my belly. I step lightly and carefully because of this.

I am so clumsy. I keep knocking into things. Stupid center of gravity.

Little Caterpillar can hear and recognize our voices now...allegedly. Music seems to soothe little one. Caterpillar stops kicking and moving around when I place the headphones over my belly.

Jon surprises me with little treats almost every week. Yesterday, it was a delicious chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting. I love that he does this. I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment