Thursday, January 14, 2016

5 months






































To my sugar Plum...at five months.

You really started noticing your hands and playing with your feet these past couple months.

You are drooling nonstop and constantly chewing on something. No tooth yet!

You will reach out and touch my face and look at me with those big blue eyes of yours and I just melt.

You grunt when you are hungry.

You started sucking on your lower lip just like your big sister used to do, and I just think it's the cutest thing ever.


You are so close to sitting up unassisted. We just need more practice.

You are very into examining different textures. 

Your high pitched squeals of delight and laughter are just music...easy listening and sure to put a smile on my face.

You think Greta is hilarious and my favorite thing right now is just to see you two together, laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment